Saturday, May 22, 2010

6th 6 weeks

Wow. I’m almost done! These 6 weeks went by so fast. I feel like I just did the 5th 6 weeks yesterday! I didn’t think that it was going to go by that fast. Only because I usually look at the calendar and count down but this time I didn’t. It’s going to be sad when I leave your class. I looked forward to going to your class a lot because it was fun. I only hope that I can use this as a reference later on in my educational years.

I did a massive amount of work these weeks. I thought I was going to lie down, chill out, and have someone feed me grapes while I was swinging on my hammock. WRONG! I was really wrong at that. I was given so much work that I practically wasn’t able to go to a lot of places like I usually do! I mean I was able to go to some places, but not as much as I usually do. I went to a lot of places with my boyfriend Jairo. It’s been 2 years and 6 months that we have been together. People always ask me if I get bored with him, or unhappy, but I am happy, and you have to find ways to make it fun. It’s not going to be fun if you just sit there and stare. We did things together these past weeks because we don’t usually go any where. We went to eat, the movies, mountain ranges 7 hours from here on a weekend. We went to a church in Sun Ray, Texas. It was so funny because throughout the whole drive to get there, we weren’t sleepy, yeah were going to have fun, its not going to be boring, I can’t wait! But when we got there at the hotel at 3 in the morning, we still weren’t sleepy and they told us to go to sleep because we had church at 8 am but, us being wild things we went to the pool and ran around for an hour. Now me being an early bird, I can sleep for 3 hours and have as much energy as if I slept all night. We went to sleep at 5 because we’re dumb. I knew that all of us weren’t going to want to get up 3 hours later. Well we finally went to sleep, I think I dreamt that we were on a cruise,(yeah that’s the life) having fun, not worrying about school and other things until I hear my alarm and realize that my whole body was sore. It was not fun running around like if I was 4 again. I thought I had that body of a healthy being. Well when you’re Hispanic, that already sets you off the wrong trail. There are so many foods that can get you big if you don’t take care of yourself! Ask my whole family! But anyways we woke up and like I predicted, the majority were still half asleep. I think my boyfriends’ cousin fell asleep eating his cereal. Anyways, we went to the church and we thought that it was going to be an hour long or so, so we were planning out how we were going to go to the pool and have fun. Boy weren’t we wrong, 8 HOURS OF CHURCH. I do not know how I did it. I was the only one that didn’t drift off to sleep! Even my Pastor was getting sleepy!

What a day that was. But otherwise, I think this was the highlight of my 6 weeks. I would do it again if we could. I had homework and a bunch of projects, but I pulled it off. I did well. I won’t be able to do it again. But this blogspot was fun. I can’t wait to show others what I did. Thanks for everything Mr. Detrixhe. You’re one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment